* We believe the Scriptures, both Old and New Testament, are verbally inspired by God; the revelation of God to man; the infallible, authoritative rule of faith and conduct.
* We believe in the Eternal Godhead who has revealed as One God existing in three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; coeternal; distinguishable but invisible.
* We believe in the creation and fall of mankind. We believe in mankind’s total spiritual depravity and inability to attain to Divine Righteousness.
* We believe that Jesus Christ was convinced of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, fully God and fully man.
* We believe that he died on the cross, was buried and on the third day was bodily resurrected.
* We believe that He appeared to the disciples and bodily ascended into heaven to the right hand of His Father.
* We believe in salvation by grace through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary.
* We believe that the purposes of the Church are as follows: being a corporate body in which man worship God, being a channel of God’s purposes in the earth and being an organism for training and equipping the Body of Jesus Christ for evangelism, service and other works or ministry.
* We believe in the present supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit, including the indwelling, inner workings, and baptism of His person in the believer.
* We believe in the Spirit-filled life, a life of separation from the world and perfecting of holiness in the fear of God as an expression of Christian faith.
* We believe in the multiplicity of spiritual gifts and supernatural signs that follow those who believe. Some of these include words of wisdom, words of knowledge, faith, gifts of healing, working of miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, various kinds of tongues, and their interpretation.
* We believe in the resurrection of believers into everlasting life and blessing in Heaven and the resurrection of unbelievers into everlasting punishment in the torments of Hell.
* We believe in the personal, literal and bodily return of Jesus Christ in power and glory as of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.